Sunday, October 11, 2009

To wash Your feet with humble tears...

God has really been romancing me lately. And not in the way that He always does, but in a new special way. A way that tells me that He's real and He thinks I'm special. His way of telling me He's more than enough and that's He's never going to leave. That I'm worth everything He has in store for me.

Anyways, I have the incredible opportunity laid in front of me! To serve with Every Orphan's Hope as an intern in Zambia. As an intern my duties would include working with My Father's House, and orphanage there, doing some office admin stuff with the Zambian staff and just doing whatever is needed to prepare for Camp Hope through out the summer. 60 days is a little intimidating, but what an incredible experience to have!! I'd ask that if you're reading this that you would pray for guidance and that God would not only prepare my heart for what is to come but also the hearts of my family members as I go over. I've been losing sleep over this in excitement! I'm so pumped to see what the Lord has in store! I'm sending my application in tomorrow and from there I'll have some interviews and then I'll find out if I'm approved to go!

This is a really short post, but Monday is almost here and I'm nowhere near ready (am I ever?)!! I hope you have an awesome Monday! I love you guys more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment