Monday, November 23, 2009

I Couldn't Resist...

Since it's Thanksgiving week, I thought I would make a list of everything I'm grateful for. So here goes nothing!
  • My awesome grandparents
  • My supportive parents
  • My crazy brothers
  • Laughter
  • Aunt Debbie!!
  • Jesus
  • Jesus allowing me to be His hands and feet
  • Long drives
  • Learning
  • A good sale
  • The company of good friends
  • Being surrounded by love
  • Music
  • Flowers
  • Money
  • My IPhone ( I know I know.. that's a lame one! But it's so great!)
  • My awesome Cousin!
  • Books
  • FBC Frisco
  • Africa and how it changed me
  • Hope of a return to Africa
  • My new extended family in Florence!
  • Technology
  • Food on the table
  • Craziness
  • Chaos
  • Really lame jokes
  • My job
  • My cat
  • Worship Arts Ministry
  • My car
  • Electricity
  • Trees
  • Leaves that fall this time of year!
  • Thanksgiving

Just to name a few! Give those you love extra hugs and kisses this week! I love you all more than you know!

Forever His,

EmilyJo

1 comment:

  1. Okay okay....I'm a bit sad that I didn't make the list. LOL!!! Just kidding! Happy Thanksgiving EmmyJo!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete