Tuesday, July 14, 2009

2 days!

This post is going to be short and sweet! We're leaving in two days and there is an abundance of emotions going through my head right now. I'm nervous about getting ear infections from the plane ride, I'm excited to go to a new place, but most of all I'm anxious to see what the Lord has planned for us. He's going to do some amazing and mighty things and I can't wait to share them with you guys!

Just real quick, the prayer request today would simply be for all the preparations for the trip. Pray that the flyers in Tartu and surrounding cities would end up in the hands of the women that need to come to the conference. Pray for our team as we, and our families, get ready to go. From the packing to the Holy Spirit going before us and making a way! Where there is brokenness, God heals!

I told you guys this would be a short one! I love you all more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment