Thursday, July 2, 2009

Meeting Updates- 15 days!

We had one of our last meetings until the trip yesterday and here is the updates:
Everything is falling into place beautifully, from our transportation to food and the place we're staying. Marie, our fearless leader, had been doing an awesome job at organizing everything. Something to be praying about would be preparation of the conference. We have absolutely no idea how many women to except or how many kids will show up for VBS. I don't want to make this about numbers, however, we want to make sure we have enough supplies for the crafts and enough food to feed the women. Be praying that God would give us answers and ideas as to what to do number wise. It's going to be an incredible trip and I'm so excited to see how the Lord uses us in Estonia.

In other news, my friend, Ashley, and I are going through the book of Hosea. It's not that I've never read through it, in fact it's one of my favorite books, but God has really opened my eyes this time around. How awesome is it to think that no matter how much we mess up and how far we run away from God, He finds us, He holds us and heals us, and let's us start all over. How awesome is the God we serve?! I am so captivated by this truth. I'm so in love.

We're almost to the weekend! Hang in there! I love you all more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment