Thursday, July 16, 2009

TOMORROW!!

All the Is are dotted and Ts crossed! Ready or not here we come!!! I can't believe it's finally here. It seems like we were just starting the planning process last week, but the countdown is finally coming to a close and we're leaving TOMORROW! Please be praying for safe travel, calmed nerves and low stress levels! Also be praying that God would remove all distractions. I would hate for anything to get in the way of what He has in store!

This is another short post. This time tomorrow we will be boarding our overnight CRUISE over the Baltic Sea to Tallin. From there it's a two hour drive to Tartu, where we will call home for the week ahead. Exciting times!
Pray! Pray! Pray! I love you all more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying. Good luck, God be with you, and whatever else there is to say. Keep me updated.

    ReplyDelete