Monday, February 22, 2010

Romania 2010?! Yes Please!!

This summer I will be joining a group of fellow Christ followers to Constanta, Romania. We will be there from July 2 until July 12. It's going to be an amazing trip! Here are some fun facts about Constanta!
  • It is one of the oldest cities in Romania
  • The city is located on the coast of the Black Sea
  • In the winter time, they get more wind than snow
  • The flag of Romania is vertical stripes of blue, yellow and red
  • Romania doesn't have a national religion
  • Of the few that are actually practiced, the dominant religious body is the Romanian Orthodox Church
  • 23,105 Romanians are atheists
These are just a few of the interesting facts about Romania. We will be doing a lot of different things such as playing with children and bringing the Good News to all we come in contact with. I'm so VERY excited to see how the Lord uses us in the lives of the Romanian people, but I'm more excited to see what the Lord has in store for the lives of myself and our team members! The idea of Christ allowing us to be His hands and His feet blows my mind! I am so humbled by another opportunity to follow Christ overseas! I'm so excited to keep everyone posted as the weeks and months go by on the progress of the trip. Also, I'll have specific prayer requests for all you faithful prayer warriors! Stayed tuned... you're not going to want to miss out on what God is doing!!

I hope you're having an awesome week! Enough with the cold weather already! I love you all more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment