Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I'm Leavin on a Jet Plane...

In case you were wondering, I finally got my itenerary for our trip to Constanta, Romania. I leave Dallas on July 1st to go to Austin, only to fly to DFW on the 2nd to begin our long journey! It's really kind of complicated and sounds silly to drive out there just to fly to the airport that happens to be twenty minutes from my house, but it will be a fun adventure!


We are planning to spend our days split into two teams. One team will work VBS at the Constanta Day Center (look them up on facebook) and the other have will be doing some evangelism through some near by cities. The people going on the trip are Sandi Adair, Troy Allen, Cindy Boucher, Todd Chafin, Shelly Clopton, Pam Griswold, Autumn Hibner, Patti Knight, Greg Knight, Roger Morrison, Angie Ray, Rich Schiller, Mike Tackett and myself. I ask that you would specifically pray for each of our team members. Each of us has a special set of gifts and talents, and our prayer is the Lord would allow us to put them to good use!

I don't have a lot of details regarding the trip. This group is based out of Georgetown, TX, so I have not made it to any of the meetings. I have kind of enjoyed not being in on the planning. I think I'm going to like going over there and seeing what happens!

I'll let you know more as I find out more! Pray! Pray! Pray! The team has decided to make Thursdays prayer and fasting days until we leave. Here is the call, will you participate? Starting this Thursday, fervently pray that our relentless God would reign not only in the lives of each team member, but in all the lives we will come in contact with during our short stay and if you feel led to participate in the fasting, please do! I'm so very excited to be apart of this, and ask that you would choose to be as well!

I love you all more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment