Thursday, September 3, 2009

You are stronger! You are stronger! Sin is broken, You have saved me!

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."


2Samuel 22:33




I've been having somewhat of a rough week and as I was on my way to work today in tears, a friend texted me this verse. How encouraging! God is my strength! He knows exactly what's going to happen next. I can't even begin to grasp my mind around the idea of God having this ultimate plan for me. It seems so simple and child-like to point out the obvious truths about the way God works, but do we really ever think and dwell about it? When life gets tough do we start pointing fingers or do we get down on our knees and seek Him? I think so many of us, me included, try to fix everything and give ourselves strength. But ulitmately God is our strength. I'm so captivated by this fact. I can't wrap my mind around it.
Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! I have a lot to talk about from the weekend! Maybe I'll post on my day off tomorrow! SO excited!!
Happy Labor Day! I love you allmore than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment