Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Fall to the Ground, Cause I Want to be Better...

There's a little girl at Phoenix Children's' Hospital battling the most aggressive type of brain tumor possible. She's just six years old, and should be enjoying birthday parties and first grade. Along with annoying her older sister and making sure her little brother gets his fair share. That's the normal life of a 6 year, however, for Kate it's drastically different. On a daily basis, sweet little Kate, struggles with vomiting, chemo, restlessness, pain everywhere.. the list goes on and on. Would you join me in fervently praying that God would send His healing and peace to her little body? For her parents, comfort, love and wisdom? Pray that it would all be over soon, and Kate would be cancer free! Here's her blog. Check it out! I dare you to look at her pictures and read her story and not be broken!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/mcraekate

I hope you're having an awesome week! I love you all more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

1 comment:

  1. I will pray to God that he heals this beautiful childs' body, and that he makes her well. She is so lovely. This story really touched my heart. Especially because I am a mom too.

    Peace,
    Mckena

    ReplyDelete