Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Falling...

Oh who am I that Your merciful eyes should fall on me
A sinner a fool, who doesn't deserve You
And what am I that you’d offer Your life and die for me
What can I do, I’m nothing without You, I’m nothing without You
I’m nothing without You my love, my saving love

So I fall into You, I’m desperate and weak
Crying out from my heart, take all of me

How can it be that the heart of my God would long for me
For all that You do, Jesus I love You, I’ll Always Love You
Jesus I love You with all of my heart

Maker of sun and moon and stars

~Phil Wickham "Fall Into You"


Ever find yourself feeling like your entire world has crashed down upon you and the only thing that's keeping you together is one sheer glimpse of hope that something might just change? Like you're incredibly lost and a huge part of your life is missing even though all your ducks appear to be in a row. I know it sounds cliche and elementary, but who am I to do anything other than fall to my face and pour my life out for Him to help and take over? I think we have a hard time having rough knees. Smooth knees are good and pretty and look great in a nice skirt, but rough knees can't compare. Rough knees means your down on them daily, not willing to get up until your heart is right. I'm done with smooth knees. I want to fall into Him daily. I need to fall into Him daily.

Maybe I don't mean we have to physically get down on our knees, but I do mean staying still and quiet until our hearts are right. That's the only cure. Our circumstances never change who God is. I'm praying for His help and for His guidance in life right now.

I hope your week is going smoothly. We're half way there (OH livin on a prayer! Cheese ball I know but I couldn't resist) I love you all more than you know!
Forever His,
EmilyJo

No comments:

Post a Comment