Tuesday, June 16, 2009

31 Days!!

As the trip grows closer and closer I can't help but be excited! I can't wait to see how the Lord uses us there!

The major subject we'll be teaching about is Love. What is Love? Who is Love? Am I worthy of Love? How do I get Love? The women of Estonia are just like women everywhere, looking for love in all the wrong places. We are called to not only spread the name of Christ, but to also tell these women that they are loved and desired by the Creator of the Universe who has made them worthy of all the Love in the world. We'll be teaching them that God is love, and without Him it is impossible to find true love anywhere else. God is Love. God is Love. God is Love. I can't wait to share the joy!!


I'll talk to you guys real soon! I love you all more than you know!!


Forever His,
Emily Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment