Thursday, June 18, 2009

Love is Patient

By fully understanding what Love truly is, we must dissect 1 Corinthians 13. Let's just take the first concept. "Love is patient"

Dictionary.com defines patient as

  • bearing provocation, annoyance, misfortune, delay, hardship, pain, etc., with fortitude and calm and without complaint, anger, or the like
  • quietly and steadily persevering or diligent
  • characterized by or expressing such a quality.

How awesome is it that God is a God who bears all hardships and pain, that he takes all of that from us so that we may have life to the fullest. I feel so blessed to serve a God who gives me second chances as well. He wants what is best for me, but He still waits patiently for me to follow after Him and His will. Every time I mess up, He waits for me and He's always there. My little brain can't begin to grasp that concept. How is awesome is the God we serve?


I hope you guys are having a great week. I love you all more than you know!



Forever His,
Emily Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment